Self packing, Simple plan
This is a self-packing service.The most cost effective way to move if you have only few items.
Self Pack / Ship Features
Kuroneko Box (Large)
For clothing, electronics, kitchen goods, etc.
18in x 26in x 13in
(about the size as a large suitcase.)
Kuroneko Box (Small)
For books, toys, small personal items, etc.
18in x 13in x 13in
(Half size of Large Box)
Size & Rate
Branch office of your area and their price will be;
*This rate will be applied from July 2, 2021.
*Additional charge will occur for other than main island of Okinawa, other remote islands. Please ask us for these prices.
Up to 10 small boxes
or up to 5 large boxes
Up to 20 small boxes
or up to 10 large boxes
Up to 30 small boxes
or up to 15 large boxes
Up to 40 small boxes
or up to 20 large boxes
Please contact us for the rates from the city not listed in the chart above.
- Packing supplies.
- Damage compensation varies depending on the plan, up to 2,000,000 yen. The declared value on the packing list is the maximum compensation amount.
Charges not included
- Packing service.
- Duties and tax, port handling fees and other customs charges.
- Other fees may apply due to other conditions.
Step1. Fill Out the Inquiry Form on the Website.
Our agent will contact you for more information.
Step2. Delivery of starter kit
You will receive the customs declaration forms and packing supplies.
Step3. Pack your items
Pack your personal belongings and prepare the customs declaration forms.
Step4. Picking Up
When your packages are ready, schedule a pick-up with our branch office.
Your packages will be consolidated and transported to Japan.
Step6. Import Customs Clearance
In order to process customs clearance, you need to file the customs declaration forms at the Japan customs when you arrive.
Your packages will be delivered to the final destination.
- For payment, please follow the card payment instructions send by e-mail and make payment at the place of departure.
- You will need to prepare 2 copies of declaration forms of your personal items for the customs when you arrive Japan.
- Additional charges may apply when shipping to other than main island of Okinawa, other remote islands.
- Packages cannot be sent to multiple address.
- We do not provide unpacking service.
Restrictions and limitations:
- Alcoholic beverages – limited 3 bottles approx. 760cc
- Cigars – 100 Cigars
- Quasi-drugs – amount for use for a period for 2 months
- Disposable contact lens - amount for use for a period for 2 months
- Cosmetics – 24 applications
- No person shall bring hunting guns, air guns, swords, etc. into Japan without a permit to possess
- Heroin, cocaine, opium, stimulants, psychotropic substances, and other narcotic drugs
- Firearms, ammunition, and pistol parts
- Counterfeit, altered, or imitation coins, paper money, bank notes, or securities, and forged credit cards
- Obscene or immoral materials such as pornography, and child pornography
- Articles which infringe upon intellectual property rights
- Meat products, plants, vegetables and fruits
Please feel free to contact us for details.