Very convenient for customs that are located further away from a Yamato branch!
Getting you packages to our nearest Yamato branch (UPS location Drop-Off)
- We have been receiving many requests from customers about not having a near by Yamato USA Branch location to use our INTERNATIONAL TA-Q-BIN services (express shipping service).
- To answer this request, we have launched a new service using UPS shipping and UPS locations as a drop-off point to get the packages to the nearest Yamato Branch.
- Now customers can conveniently and cost effectively use our INTERNATIONAL TA-Q-BIN services through our Online Shipping system. Please see below for fees.
SIZE & RATE
Shipping Charge to Yamato USA Branch
(The following rate will be added to INTERNATIONAL TA-Q-BIN shipping charges)
|Services||For the 1st box||For the 2nd and more boxes
|INTERNATIONAL TA-Q-BIN||15 USD||30 CAD||10 USD||25 CAD|
|INTERNATIONAL TA-Q-BIN BESSO||15 USD||30 CAD||10 USD||25 CAD|
|INTERNATIONAL TA-Q-BIN Eco||18 USD||30 CAD||You can ship in one box
(Click here for details）
- INTERNATIONAL TA-Q-BIN Oversize will NOT be available for this service.
- This service can only be used through our Online Shipping system.
- When you have multiple packages, the domestic shipping fee will be divided equally into the number of packages and will be shown per package.
- It usually takes 1 to 3 business days from UPS location to Yamato nearest Branch.
- Yamato Branch will send you the UPS label by email in a few hours after you completed shipping order.
(If you apply on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, it will be sent the next business day)
- If you need to ship your box immediately, please bring it to your nearest Yamato branch or TA-Q-BIN agent.
How to use the service
1) How to select this optionOn the Online Shipping check out page “Please check mark the domestic shipping option”
2) How to obtain the UPS shipping labelOnce you have checked out, the near by Yamato Branch will send you the label by email.
(If you need to ship your box immediately, please bring it to your nearest Yamato branch or TA-Q-BIN agent.)
3) PackingPlease place the UPS label on the outer box of the shipment/package.
Also please make sure to write the Yamato shipping reference number (5-digits) and Tracking number (12-digits) on the package.
4) UPS drop-off
Please drop-off your package/shipment at any UPS location.
5) Final shipping to Japan
Once the package arrives at the Yamato branch it will be processed to ship internationally to Japan with the TA-Q-BIN express service.
To customers shipping multiple TA-Q-BIN Eco packages
- If you have many packages and will not fit into 1 larger box, please create another shipping order to obtain another UPS shipping label.
- You can use any boxes on hand for the shipping with UPS. The size limitation will be the total of three sides (L+W+H) within 160 cm (63 inches) and a weight up to 25 KG (55 lbs.)
- Once the shipment arrives at the Yamato branch we will take the smaller packages out of the larger box and ship them individually to the final destination (Japan).
(1) Pack your shipment
Write down the Yamato reference number (5-digits) and Tracking number (12-digits) on the outer side of the box so that it can be visible upon receiving at the Yamato branch
(2) Consolidate multiple packages into a larger box to save on the fees
Place the provided UPS shipping label
(3) Drop-off package at nearby UPS location
No payment is needed upon drop-off at UPS location
(4) Shipment arrives at Yamato branch
Yamato branch staff will remove the outer larger box and ship out individually to Japan
(5) Shipping to Japan
Luggage will be sent