Current Status in China and other countries (3/25)
03.25.2020 | Category, News and Announcement
Dear Valued Customers,
We would like to update you the current status in China and other countries below.
- The government has uplifted the travel restrictions from the Hubei province for people that are in health conditions. (They are expected to uplift the Wuhan province on Apr. 8th)
- In Shanghai they have uplifted the restrictions on courier, food deliveries, and moving services. Usual operations are back in running in the Shanghai area.
- All households and buildings are still required to continue monitoring body temperatures.
- Due to the lockdown order by the government, all businesses have been forced to shut down.
- Only essential businesses are allowed to operate, which includes the logistics and transportation industry.
- At this moment, with minimal staffing very few services are being provided.
- Due the exclusion of moving businesses, all moving operations are suspended at this moment.
- New confirmed cased in the Harbor View area.
- Compared to last week, the number of patients has jumped 1.6 times.
- Heavy delays on flights departing from Hong Kong to US destinations.
- Government has issued a curfew from March 25 to April 14.
- All operations will be suspended till April 14.
- No confirmed cases and running usual operations.
- Starting Mar. 23rd, airlines have been reducing their flights, which can impact the forwarding operations in the coming days.